Thank you for considering our office to assist in the care and management of your patients.
The Oculoplastics Center has been coordinating patient care with referring partnerships on Oahu and all neighbor islands for over 20 years.
With a dedicated patient-centric approach, our team is trained so patients can feel at ease whether in surgery or in the office.
Dr. McDevitt and Dr. Sweeney are both highly skilled oculoplastics trained physicians with the experience you can depend on to assist with the oculofacial, orbit, and lacrimal needs of your patients.
Our office works with insurance of all-payer types and regularly collaborates with local PPO’s, HMO’s, government organizations, and neighboring island medical groups
We see patients of all ages.
Our doctors are specially trained oculoplastic surgeons with the following areas of expertise:
- Aesthetic Eyelid and Facial Surgery
- Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty
- Tear-duct Surgery
- Cosmetic Botox
- Fraxel® Laser Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Scar Revision
- Asian Double Eyelid Surgery
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Lacrimal Diseases
- Evaluation of Tearing
- Dry Eye Evaluation and Treatment
- Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
- Orbital Reconstructive Surgery
- Post Mohs Surgery Oculofacial Reconstruction
- Non-surgical Facial Rejuvenation
- Eyelid Tumors
- Orbital Tumors
- Artificial Eye Surgery
- Pediatric Oculoplastics
- Thyroid Eye Disease
- Orbital Decompression Surgery
- Orbital Fractures
- Brow and Forehead Lifting
- Dermal Fillers
- Entropion Eyelid Surgery
- Ectropion Eyelid Surgery
- Conjuntivochalisis Repair Surgery
- Ellman Radiorequency Eyelash Ablation
- Adult and Congenital Ptosis Repair